4.5 Very pretty but other factors to be considered Bubblesneo | 30/06/2010 | See all Bubblesneo's reviews (11) Yes, these look amazing when released, but i know someone who got badly burnt by one when the lighting strip fell on her. Not the scene you really want at your wedding... They are a great novelty but are also a naked flame which is obviously dangerous. Another thing to consider is if they get caught on something? It could cause a fire. And finally they may be biodegradable, but there are toxins in them which harm farm animals if ingested which if they land on farmland, whats tastier than a lantern???yes theyre a great new novelty, but i think people fail to see the implications of their couple of minutes of joy.