This edition of Star Wars Battlefront is very poor when compared to the other games and shouldnot have been released on the PSP. It would be more siuted to the bigger consoles.
These are the bad points I find this game has;
1. Very glitchy and bad quality graphics
2. Slow and tedious loading times
3. Annoying and boring cutscene everytime you make the transition from interior to space/escape pod to surface.
4.They've taken out so many things that made the original games great (like commanding nearby troops, popular battlefronts and planets, most of the bonuses in galactic conquest, and various other personal and all round fan favourites)
5. Same old boring fights from Renegade Squadron and Battlefront I & II (The Battle of Hoth and Endor)
6. No new weapons or infantry since last game and all these have to be unlocked but whats the point if nothing's new.
7.The ION CANNON. Basically, this is a new feature to Battlefront and its annoying because your commander will constantly, like every 20 seconds, tell you to secure the ion cannon. You cannot turn off or turn down the volume of your guys voice and it becomes incredibly agitating andthe ion cannon riuns your battlefront experience as it consumes most time in every battle.
There are other small defects in this game which I'll leave out, suffice to say it's not that great. It's jus too slow, repetitive and dull. Try Battlefront 1 and 2 on the PS2.