4.5 Great re-playable solo game R1uprising | 21/01/2013 | See all R1uprising's reviews (36) Don't be put off by the sequence in Bree, get straight over to Fornost. Good characters, great graphics, LOTR feel to everything, good fighting controls and special ability casting. There is 3 different levels, which you unlock on game completion (playthru on norm to unlock heroic, playthru on heroic to unlock legend.). Good character levelling up, with some powerful abilities to unlock. Get better and better gear and weapons as the game progresses. Multiplayer is basically playing the solo campaign with your two AI team-mates replaced by other people. The previous reviewer was on about the poor multiplayer, i can tell you exactly what the problem is, there's one on-line trophy which is abit glitchy, so 90% of people will drop out of the game as soon as they've unlocked it, the other 10% are testing out the multiplayer and probably drop back to solo soon after. You desperately want to play this through on-line. Get 2 friends to play it with you, who are going to stick it out for a set amount of time.GET THIS GAME IT'S A BARGAIN.P.S. It hasn't got any combo unlocks, not really anyway (you know : square, square, triangle, square for 'Supersmash' etc) but doesn't suffer for it.