Ok I know the full time gamers and "hard core" fans will disagree in force but this game is just robotic. Keep passing to death while the AI does not make space for the man in possession. On the other hand, your opponents are perfect in tackling, sprinting, positioning etc and frankly it's too much effort playing teams like Bournemouth in the capital one cup when you're Man United. (world class level)
In a nutshell:
- Not really a passing build up game, more like lofted through ball or hit on the break
- AI defenders are generally as quick as the best wingers in the game.
- Defending is rubbish, tried jockeying and containing.
- The opposition packs their penaly area and when they hoof the ball upfield there are always 2/3 players goal hanging.
- Too much effort to score the same type of goals *hence robotic)
- errmmmm, aint this just a videogame thats supposed to be challenging but a wee bit fun too???
This is just my opinion but if you disagree, each to their own.
In general, this is like watching Italian football with two teams of an average age of 40 each.