First of all this is an amazing game. Instead of a load of boring prose i'll just give you the facts.
- Exceptional free running and climbing aspect
- Better than the first in most areas
- Superb combat controls
- You can now attack people when you've grabbed them
- The ability to pick people up and lob 'em off buildings or into the rivers.
- YOU CAN SWIM!
- Gameplay (not cut-scene) graphics are great
- Counter/finishing moves
- Terrible cut-scene graphics
- Time it takes to get your first weapon
- Poor time of the year to release (will no doubt be overshadowed by MW2)
All in all this game is good but the review is only based on the first few hours of gameplay. So far, well worth the money and its looking like a must have for any gaming collection.