- Graphics are ok.
- Black suit is really good when your fighting, and it makes your attacks stronger.
- Swinging is good with the Wii remote.
- Swinging doesn't go as fast as spiderman 2.
- The storyline is far too short and you could probably complete it in a weekend.
- Swinging is harder and you seem to be going down rather than up.
- Sounds aren't that great, web zip sounds like a gun firing.
- As soon as Venom comes into the game its right at the end and you have to kill him.
- the gangs of new york aren't as good, (In spiderman 2 the crime would just appear, it doesn't on this) you actually have to go and talk the a guy and he gives you the mission which gets boring.
In all, a fun storyline, but too short and the crime fighting could be better because waving the Wii remote around can get tiring.