1. the driving physics is convincingly good and consistent
2. the AI are well programmed and ride cleanly
3. a helmet-cam view adds to the immersion
4. includes an official MotoGP commentator
5. the first-person experience feels more realistic than previously
6. standard aids; race line, rewind, brake and cornering help...
7. standard components: career, time trial, championships...
8. you can ride a clean race without worrying about bad AI
9. covers all three MotoGP classes and all official riders and tracks
10. video presentations of each country and racing location
11. the weather effects feel convincing on the track
12. offers an easy way to tune your bike
13. a challenging game with a steep learning curve
1. the graphics are not as impressive as in previous MotoGP games
2. the constant shaking in first-person view will irritate some people
3. the graphics looks glitchy when the bike shakes too much