These are a complete waste of money:
- Each screen protector comes with one peel-able side, the other side is the face-up side and doesn't have a second bit to peel off once it's been applied to the phone.
- Each screen protector is EXACTLY the same shape and size of the screen, going to the very edge on all four sides, with rounded corners and a tiny cut-out for the proximity sensor.
- Each screen protector is completely flat, with no account taken of the bevelled edge.
- The surface of the screen protectors has quite a lot of friction. Rather than smooth movements, the screen protectors result in juddery movements.
- Whilst it is just about possible to get it to stick to the long edges of the screen, it is impossible to get it anywhere close to the top and bottom edges. There is a strip about 8mm wide at both ends of the phone where it just won't stick down. It comes off almost straight away.
I really don't recommend these at all! I'm going to risk the Gorilla glass until (hopefully) some better screen protectors are available.