I must admit I was really disappointed with this game at first having played the first Far cry on PC. For example, In the first game when scouting an enemy camp u were able to register everything u see in the camp using ur binoculors onto ur radar including mercinaries and they would appear in it as green, amber or red colours ,depending on thier level of alertness to ur presence, also u were able to keep track of how quite ur in ur movement...etc which gave a lot of emphasis onto stealth. In this second instalment this is absent which makes stealthy approaches difficult.But I guess it makes the game more realistic for some !!
On the other hand however, there are many welcoming additions:
- Enemies r now much more intelligent and harder to shake off or kill.
- Your character now has friends who come to his rescue in the heart of battle which makes the game even more realistic and fun.
- The graphics are much more delicious this time round absolutly amazing light effects and animations.
-The ability to fix ur vehicle if it got damaged by enemy fire or else which is very handy considering the massive environment.
- Or u can use local transport to get around ie: buses.
- Extra freedom in choosing how to approach missions(e.g: u can take a friend suggestion and complete a side mission first)
I just cant believe some of the negative reviews for this game, I was ALMOST put off buying it!.... My advice is, if u played the 1st far cry and liked it, u gonna love this one, just give it time and DONT judge it by the first two missions or so. Oh... remember to adjust controller sensitivity to ur liking and ur off and ready to enjoy the best first person shooter on the xbox360 in my opinion.