I bought the game: WHICH DOESNT COME WITH WORLD TOUR NOW.
I was playing the song of my choice and it wasnt responding to the notes I was strumming. Then when I went back to the game after 3 hour break the Guitar would not connect, the booklet is useless. If you have any trouble with this like I did try this (cannot guarantee it works) :
1. First of all, make sure the batteries are in the guitar.
2. With your PlayStation 3 console powered off, insert the wireless receiver into an available USB connector on the console.
3. Press and hold the PS button on the guitar to turn it on.
4. Turn on your PlayStation 3 console.
5. Press the connect button on the wireless receiver (not the guitar). The status light will flash, indicating that the receiver is searching for the controller.
6. Press the PS button on the guitar to establish a connection with the receiver. (You may have to wait for the receiver to stop flashing so fast. I think it flashes real fast at first, but then slows down.)
Also, make sure the guitar is assigned as control port #1