I think the last review did some injustice to the album. Its a typical pink album with a couple of upliftng club bangers but mainly filled with heartfelt, deep and meaningful songs that are simply breathtaking. Pink is a lyrical genius and this album is one of favourites of 2008. Its an album of expression that is saying that she wants to have fun and enjoy life but is deeply hurt by her breakup and generally upset with how people treat one another.
1. So What - Club Banger - 10/10 - Really catchy tune
2. Sober - 9/10
3. I don't believe you - 9.5/10 - One of the best songs on the album, beautiful lyrics and amazing vocals
4. One foot wrong - 8/10 - Great slower track that fits perfectly on album
5. Please dont leave me - 9.5/10 - More upbeat song but with heartfelt meaning lyrics that come across powerfully.
6. Bad Influence - 8/10 - Another catchy tune which should do well in clubs
7. Funhouse - 9/10 - Title track which may fool people into believing the album is simple going to be uplifting and upbeat. But as soon as you listen to the song and its lyrics it becomes clear what the album is all about. Catchy heartfelt track
8. Crystal ball - 9.5/10 - Slower track which shows off Pinks amazing vocals and songwriting ability.
9. Mean - 9.5/10 - Great song showing some home truths which many will relate to and real honesty in her lyrics. One of the best tracks.
10. Its all your fault - 10/10 - Really catchy song with a title and lyrics that basically sum up what the album is all about.
11. Ave mary a - 11/10 - The best song on the album without a doubt. The lyrics are so deep and meaningful reminescent of 'Dear Mr President'. Awesome song that I will listen to over and over.
12. Glitter in the air - 10/10 - Another touch of genius from Pink by ending the album perfectly with this heartfelt moving ballad. A beautiful song which ends the album with a song that typifies what the entire album is about
Another fantasic album from Pink which is listenable to over and over again and easily merits a 5 Star Rating