MUST HAVE!! Worth buying
I consider this a must have, i had my PS3 for 2 weeks played on it very little (compared to some people) and went to turn it on one day and all i got was a red flashing light, phoned sony and they said it had probably overheated or had a hardware malfunction, they organised a exchange for a new one (impressed with the customer service). Before the new one arrives i will be buying one of these from the local game shop to prevent any inconvenience in the future!! i would reccomend all ps3 owners to buy one and use it when the system is on for long or short periods of time!!