This game is extremly addictive... if you liked the first one and want to play an improved version of it get it,
-Better movement, i remember in the first one getting stuck everywhere... you dont in this one.
-Graphics are good while playing
- More weapons and things to use.
- Money system is good so you can upgrade ect
- Better more interesting character
- More stuff to do such as mission variation and other missions.
- Cutscene graphics are a little off and arn't as good as they could be.
- Ezio gets far too notorious too quick and too easy which gets a bit annoying because you have to keep ripping down posters or bribing people all the time.
- Takes a while to get into the actual game, could be seen as a nice introduction but i didnt like it.
- So far.. and im not very far in, there hasnt been much assassinating people.
Overall this game is amazing and even though its probably being overshadowed by MW2 its still amazing and you should still get it.