All the songs* are great and its very catchy, the stand out songs are Just Tonight, Work, Pain and 23, which is more than 7 minutes long and has a really long instrumental introduction but is just brilliant. Its not as good as JEW/Bleed American, but it is still very good, I have listened to it loads.
*realised I was forgetting Nothing Wrong, which I dislike because it's too loud and doesn't fit in the album, and Drugs or Me, because basically its a bit crap.
WHAT THE DEMO DISK VERSIONS ARE LIKE....
If I don't mention songs it's because they don't add anything/vary that much from the final versions. They are all full length songs.
2. Just Tonight -sounds backwards! The very start of the real version doesn't happen until the end, it's interesting to hear how they must have developed the song from this.
3. Work- with annoying drumming, and different lyrics and chorus.
4. Kill- the same only with rough singing, and less back up in the chorus.
6. Pain- rough version with a different [crap] chorus.
7. Drugs Or Me- techno version with lots of woos and ooohs, I don't hate it as much as the real version.
10. Night Drive- Much longer, the lyrics aren't finished (just repeated), builds up to this excellent huge loud rock ending. Other than the lyrics its more of an alternative version than a demo.