good points about the adaptor:)
1) it allows you to put you xbox were u want it (for my instance my bedroom on the 3rd floor) and not have to connect it closer to the router via wires.
2) its versitility allows it to work with almost any network :D
3) looks as cool as can be and fits snug on the back of the console, and does not heat up with exsisive use
4) it might just be me but downloading seems to be faster with this device than via wires
bad points about the adaptor:(
1) it was not as simple to set up as it claims u must go to edit setting and look manualy for your home network.
2) its not exactly powerful, with my psp i can get 90% signal in my room with this i only get 50% :( and this can cause lags in game especialy on halo 3 which is graphicly demanding, but works 10000000% on ghost recon were i have had not lag or connection problems
3) you must kick everyone else of your home network to get its ful potential as a small bit of interfirance such as a pc downloading a song will cause lag :(