Like most people I'm a big fan of the movies and was thrilled when I heard about another Godfather game coming out. I had played the first game on the Playstation 2 and found it satisfactory with the exemption of it being repetitive.
Right let's start off with the negatives.
- It's way too easy, Rival families won't take that many actions against you as you start to take over their rackets, and if they do, they'll only try to perform one offensive action
- The game isn't that long and you could probably be able to complete it in three days (Including collecting all the trophies).
- The Game gets repetitive very quickly as most the game is just collecting all of the rackets.
- Bugs can be found in all games, however in godfather 2 it's crawling with them.
- The Dons view, which has given the game something nothing on the market has.
- Gets addictive
- The graphics are good but no GTA
- Better weapons than the first
- Story line doesn't really follow the plot of the godfather 2 film, but it's still good
Overall I think it's a good game and worth buying. However it's a long way of changeling the likes of Grand theft Auto series