This arrived in the morning of the day of release, and after thanking the postman profoundly, it was time to see what all the hype was about.
- The best physics engine i have witnessed in a game! Every crash, every scrape, every run down pedestrian has a different feel, a spectacular consequence. It is unlike any other game, you have to play to be able to experience the magical euphoria engine.
- The story is immersive and the missions funny and diverse. Gta fans might recognize some of the mission types, but overall, there is a lot to laugh about and the gta humour has gone amidst.
- Special edition comes with some very nice goodies, and even better, it is now only £50!
There really is too much to list.
- Multiplayer- you can only talk to people by phoning them! This is bad, as you can't call multiple friends.
- There was a lot of hype that did not turn out to be true. For example, you cannot hang on to vehicles, you cannot store things in the boot of your car etc. There was also a lot of anger at there being no planes! Although there are helicopters. Only 2 though. 3 Variations on the maverick, and the annihilator. The miniguns on the annihilator are less powerful against vehicles than a pistol. Where is the bloomin hunter and rhino?!?!
There are a lot of good things missing on gtaiv, that san andreas had, such as being able to ride on top of cars without falling off, and the countryside. However, there is so much more improvements than any previous gta games. So much has been put into the detail. That is what makes this game so brilliant.
The gta iv special edition does justice to this monumental game! If you have a ps3, this game is a must have!