This game first of all has one of the least likable and least cool main protaganist ever. You play as Frank, a photographer dropped by helicopter in a mall surrounded by hundreds of zombies. So... evendently, they get in and you have to fend them all off using anything as weapons; from guns to toys and food to tools, solving cases, fighting zombies and bosses and of course, take photos.
Here are the positives to the game;
1. Huge range of weapons to find and use
2. Very explicit and, in many ways, funny gore and bloodshed
3.Literally hundreds of zombies to fight by yourself in one go
4.Hours of gameplay, (if played to every objective/case)
5. Quite addictive (if you have patience)
And the negatives in this game are;
1. No element of fear at all for a zombie game(no scary moments, you will never jump with fright), so can get boring.
2. One pace of movement from the character all the time. It looks like he's hurt when he (awkwardly) runs but he's actually just holding his camera. Very annoying to look at.
3.Not incredible storylines or cutscenes
4.Clothes pickups. No interesting ones and once put on cannot be taken off, unless replaced with an apparel item of the same body part.
5.The most aggitating thing in the entire game is that when you die you have to go back to the VERY START of the level, which can set you back hours, largely because there are no checkpoints and about two save points which are miles apart from each other.
In conclusion, it's a great game if you like just killing zombies but you have to be prepared to be set back a long time when you die, thus you need to a very cool head and patience for this game.