Only had these for a few hours but I love them already some main points first of all.
1. Not made for running or exercise as they are more for travelling and comfort so they wont stay on properly if you are bouncing up and down.
2. They are very comfortable the phones swivel so they will sit on any type of ear like mine which angle out a bit which is good.
3. Copes with high and mid range tones brilliantly, contrary to what audiophiles say they will be more than enough for the average and even discerning music lover.
4. Bass is spot on for me, is well enhanced using various equalizers on ipods such as DANCE and BASS BOOSTER
5. I have noticed that lyrics really shine when listening to music such as rap which is really nice.
6. Beautiful "squodgey" sound when listening to classical music etc. All separate instruments can be heard perfectly but they are somehow melded together and produce a rather beautiful tone.
7. Style wise they will not make you look silly, they do not produce the "Mickey Mouse" effect some headphones do.
8. Due to the small phones they will happily hang around your neck without making you feel like you are wearing a brace.
9. The wire is pretty much a perfect length, I am 6ft 2" and there is still an ample amount of cable for use, but not too much that it becomes a nuisance.
10. They look amazing, I got the black and they are quite distinguished due to the chrome effect trim and Senn logo.
All round a brill pair of headphones, good for travelling on buses, trains and planes etc, bad for exercise. Ample sound recreation for non audiophiles but sharp enough to please the average to discerning music lovers. For 35 pounds you would be silly to fall for anything else, well out performs a pair of HESH's in every way. Also note that some of your money may be going towards style and they deliver truly, a good buy :)