First of all at less than 400 pounds this phone is a bargain. Thank you Play.com.
I dont won't to be too long on my review because as everybody can see everything is all said about this phone.
1) Amazing screen even at 800x480 res.Very crisp and sharp display, great colors (better then the iPhone4 Retina display)
The screen (using an enhanced AMOLED technology which Samsung coined "Super AMOLED Plus" is probably the best stand-out feature of the Samsung and puts it over the top of all current smartphones.
2) Amazing speed 1.2 GHz nothing will slow this phone(super machine) down. I have played games, browsed heavy websites with flash and been doing multitasking but nothing have slowed this phone down.This phone supports 21.1Mbps HSPA+ speeds as well, so downloads are blazingly fast.
3) Google's OS system personally think that is the best OS on a smartphone to date.
4) Samsung added its own refinement ("TouchWiz 4.0") on top of Gingerbread to enhance the experience. I loved the fast access to settings like turning on/off Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi etc."TouchWiz 4.0" has also its own task manager which works excellent and I can access it qicker to kill my apps that run on the backroud for saving battery throughout the day.
5) Battery life is also one of the best things that this phone has being only 8.49mm Slim lasted me with heavy usage for about 18-22 hours a day.Browsing for 2 hrs, 35 mins satnav 1 hour playing heavy games like need for speed or PES 2011, 4-6 hours music and updating my facebook, email and twitter every hour. Two most commons things that will drain any phone battery are watching videos and movies and using satnav.This battery will last a normal user between a 1/2 to 2 days.
6) Camera being 8 mp makes this phone on of the best camera phones around.After owning Iphone 4S/4, HTC Desire HD and HTC Sensasion I believe that this phone has one of the best camera sensors in my opinion. Records and plays 1080p really well considering its only a phone.
This are mainly the things I look at a phone before I buy and all this technology at fitted into a phone being 8.49mm slim.
Due to this phone meeting my needs I dont have many bad points.
1) Having a screen at 4.3-inches could be a litte big for some people although for me its not big at all.
Basicially thats it really.
I felt I had to mention all the above for using the phone for more than a month.
If you want a phone update and felt that the phone was expensive when it first came out now at play.com its cheaper than any other place.
Thank you play.com, always cheaper than others :)