Previous phones, Sony Ericsson K800i and various Nokia phones of 2mpx downwards quality
1. Love the amount of changes you can make to the colours and appearance of this phone. You can edit all the colours with fine precision
2. Slimline, fits in my pocket easily.
3. Menu system is easy to use and well laid out.
4. Picture quality is excellent, if taken outside!
5. Dynamic desktop is amusing and a good conversation piece.
6. Speaker is loud and clear.
7. Auto-contrast is a good idea!
1. Texting is a little slow, takes a while to catch up with what you are typing
2. LED Flash is pants, forget taking decent interior photos, K800i wins on that front as it has a proper flash
3. Image editing is limited on phone
4. Software did not load on my XP machine, had to download it from the web. The CD just crashed!
5. Charge is not clever, I think most phones are not that good any more as displays are larger and clearer. Get approx 2 - 3 days out of my phone. K800i would last 5 - 6 days with same use.
6. Quite a heavy phone and whilst slim is brilliant, I have almost dropped it so many times whilst trying to slide it open, its a bit of a slippery fella!
7. No foward facing camera, so you are not able to do video phone calls!