I've had it for a couple of months and it is an all-round great phone. The camera takes good pictures and videos. It's stylish, though the paint has chipped, probably just too much use.
One problem is that it plays up and wont play most videos or some pictures that it receives over bluetooth, supposed "unsupported format".
Other than that its a great phone that does all it needs to do.
- Very light, very slim, looks real good.
- Software on phone is v.good.
- Camera is great for pics, not so good for vids.
- Back of phone seems too dull compared to front.
- Shiny screen can smudge or scratch fairly easily.
- Makes me very paranoid of breaking it, because it seems so fragile.