At Play.com we are continually trying to improve your shopping experience. To help our customers make more informed buying choices, we offer our customers the ability to rate products and write reviews and have these reviews posted on the website.
- You must be a registered Play.com customer to write a review.
- Registration is free and fast! Register now »
We welcome your views on the products we sell and thank you for sharing your views with us and other customers.
However, we will moderate all reviews before posting them on site, so to ensure your review gets posted please bear the following guidelines in mind:
- You can review any product available for sale on Play.com, with the exception of mobile phone content (ringtones, graphics and games).
- Reviews are limited to a maximum of 3,750 characters and must be a minimum of 10 words in length.
- Reviews should only relate to the product in question and should not be related to your experience in buying the product or having it delivered.
- For DVDs, games, books and audiobooks don’t spoil the plot or story for other customers.
- Avoid writing EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
We will not
post reviews that:
- Contain derogatory comments directed towards other reviewers.
- Contain content that will infringe upon the material, trademarks or intellectual property (e.g. copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets) of others.
- Contain content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene.
- Contain content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others.
- Make false statements, defame or impersonate others.
- Contain spamming or advertising.
- Contain personal information about anyone – including yourself – such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
- Contain HTML or computer script.
- Are written by suppliers or manufacturers.
- Contain comments on either Play.com’s service or that of PlayTrade sellers. Please visit the Play.com Helpdesk for help with those issues.