At AHMPonline we have a very flexible returns and refunds policy. Please read the following information carefully before you need to return anything to us and by doing this we hope this process will run smoothly as possible with the minimum amount of delays
All our products come with a 1 year no quibble, no hassle warranty for your piece of mind. If you need to return an item to us because it is faulty please contact us on email@example.com within 12 months of purchase and we will gladly replace it for you and if we can't then a refund, including postage costs (if requested). If you have made a mistake and what you ordered is not what is required please return the items to us (address will be supplied) in a saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. When it is received we will refund the full cost of the purchase price.
1. Customer emails us that a item needs to be returned.
2. Seller responds within 24 hours (weekdays) informing customer of returns procedure if not already known including returns postage and return address
3. customer sends faulty or unwanted items to seller within 7 days of receiving it using first or second class normal or recorded post. Seller will advise of this
(if you are not sending items by recorded post, customers are advised to request a proof of postage receipt from the post office as this will be needed in case of any claims should the item gets lost)
4. Please write your name and address on the back of the package in case of non delivery.
5. When item is received a refund will be issued within three days.
In the case of a item being replaced because it is faulty we will send out a brand new working item immediately when the faulty product is received. (Monday to Friday).
Refunds ( terms and conditions)
For faulty items:
a. The faulty product must be returned within 7 days. if this is not possible the customer must let us know before this time so we can extend the time it takes to reach us.
b. If an item is sent by recorded post but it has not yet reached us a refund may not be issued until it is received. In this case the customer will be able to claim the cost of the lost package from Royal mail by filling in a P58 form which is available from the post office
C. If an offer of a replacement is refused after the item has been sent back faulty and the customer is in need of a refund we reserve the right not to refund postage. Our prefered mode is a replacement. If we cannot do this we will offer a full refund.
For Unwanted items
If an item is not needed or a mistake has been made. The customer must email the seller within 24 hours. The item(s) must be unopened and in saleable condition. If this is not possible a refund may still be issued at the sellers discretion*. In some cases we will accept a return but a reduced refund may issued if the item is opened and the seal has been removed. Please note every care must be undertaken by the the customer to pack the item carefully to minimise damage during delivery.
* Unfortunately we will not be able to refund sealed video games if they opened due to software licensing laws.