Returns and Refunds
At the BBC Store we want to provide you with the best possible customer service. We hope you are delighted with your items.
- If your order is faulty, mis-described or delivered in error, return it to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (including pro-rata return postage charges);
- If you change your mind, you can return your item within 30 days of delivery, and provided it's in an unused and saleable condition, we will refund the cost of the item (but not the return postage charges).
- Customers may withdraw from the sale after you receive the item, if you change your mind, and your delivery address is within the UK:
If you received the item as a gift, we can offer you store credit to the order value of the product provided you follow the procedures set out below within the correct timeframes and we can trace the original order on our system. (Certain items are excluded, however, please see the list below).
- Return your item and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days of delivery to cancel your order, and your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund (excluding the cost of returning the item to us).
If you need to return your goods please follow our Returns and Refunds Procedure.
Returns and Refunds Procedure
- Certain items are excluded from refunds or exchanges unless they are faulty. We cannot accept order cancellations or offer a refund or exchange on:
- Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or video.
- For all other items, please complete the Returns Form on the front of your despatch note.
- It's important that your returns are in the best possible condition, so please ensure you wrap the item you're returning securely, remembering to enclose the Returns Form.
- You must obtain a proof of delivery receipt. This is your proof of return and must be provided if the item you are returning fails to arrive at our Returns Warehouse.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for the goods to be returned and for us to process your return.
- The product must be received by our Returns Department within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- If the item is faulty, misdescribed or delivered in error and you return it to us within 30 days of delivery, you will be fully refunded, including all postage costs.
- Refunds will be issued on the payment method used in the original transaction, please allow up to 14 days for refund to be visible on your account.
- No claims can be processed unless these conditions are strictly adhered to.
All returns should be sent to:
BBC Shop Returns Department
Technicolour Unit A
This BBC Shop refund policy is separate and additional to your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. It does not affect your legal rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods.
Contact your local Consumer Rights organisation (such as the Citizens Advice Bureau) if you would like more information on your legal rights.
If you are unable to find the answer to your questions within our FAQ please email our customer service team at to email@example.com or call on 0844 8461417 Monday to Friday 8.30am -6.00 p.m. You can also write to us at the following address:
BBC Shop Customer Services
Technicolour Unit A
We regret we are unable to answer questions that are not directly related to BBC Shop or its products and services
BBC Worldwide (owner of BBC Shop) is committed to protecting your personal information whenever it is provided to us.