Terms & ConditionsFaulty or incorrect items
In the rare occurrence that you have received a faulty item, or not the item that you ordered, please notify us as soon as possible after receiving your order. We will replace the item, or if you prefer we can provide a refund.
1. You must contact us with details of the problem before returning an item so that we can issue a returns authorisation number.
2. Software that is incompatible with a computer that does not meet the minimum specifications is not deemed as faulty, and is not returnable.
3. We will ask you to return the item to us by a trackable service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, or for heavy items we may arrange a collection by a courier.
4. The cost of returning the item to us will be refunded in full.
5. Refunds where required are normally processed within 14 days of receiving an item back.
Our returns and cancellations policies fully comply with the UK Distance Selling Regulations. Your statutory rights are not affected.