The product warranty is for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. Any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired free of charge where possible during this period by Finlux. If a repair is not possible, the product will be replaced free of charge or a refund will be given.
This guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, cabinet parts, knobs or consumable items
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions in the manual provided
- The product must be used solely for domestic purposes
- The guarantee will be invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
Our authorised service partners will always try to complete any repairs at your home. However, there may be times when the product has to be taken away for further testing. If this happens, you will not be charged for collection or return of the product within the terms of this guarantee.
The manufacturer disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not diminish, your statutory or legal rights.
In the event of a problem with the product within the guarantee period, please call this number:
Customer Helpline: 0845 459 52 82
A. This Warranty does not extend to loss
(liquid ingression), theft, vermin or insect infestation.
B. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Misuse or abusive use of any Finlux consumer product
- Incorrect operation, or not following the operating instructions (as stated in the Product Instruction Manual)
- Improper installation
- Failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product
- Incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections
- Use of non-authorised/non-standard parts
- Password setting/resetting and virus infection
- Repair or other work carried out on the Finlux consumer product other than by authorised Finlux service personnel.
C. This Warranty does not cover service costs for the replacement and maintenance of consumable parts, which have stopped working through normal wear and tear. This includes, but is not limited to, parts classifiable as consumer parts.
D. This Warranty does not cover any Finlux branded consumer product installed in a moveable dwelling. Note that the performance of the product may be affected if it is installed in a caravan or other such moveable dwelling.
E. This Warranty does not cover Finlux consumer products, which do not bear the original manufacturer??s factory-applied serial number in its original form (for instance where it or the sticker bearing it has been removed, wiped out, rubbed off, or altered). This applies even if you make a claim while the product is still under Warranty.
F. This Warranty does not cover the loss of any data no matter how the loss is caused. You are responsible for backing up and protecting data against loss, damage or destruction. The guarantee is only valid when accompanied by proof of purchase. If the serial number is defaced, missing or illegible, the warranty is null and void.