We are committed to selling high quality products ,but we know that,for one reason or another,there may be a time when you need to return something you have bought.
Returning an Item
- I have changed my mind and do not want the item anymore,you must notify us by email of your intent to cancel your order within 7 working days commencing the after you have received your delivery of your item.
- Please use the ebay resolution center for returns to request a refund.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging and enclosed in the packaging your original transaction number.
- A full refund of the order total will be processed however this will be less original postage cost, also the buyer will be responsible for any return postage costs and insurance.
- If the item is faulty within 28 days of the purchase date please use ebay returns in the resolution centre.If the item is found to be faulty any return postage cost will be refunded along with the original transaction cost.Return post cost is refunded for the same amount of original Transaction if you want to send the item signed for or special delivery the extra cost will be up to you the buyer.
- If an item is not found to be faulty,or the fault is due to customer misuse,then no refund will be issued,and the buyer will be responsible for any return postage costs.
Claims for non receipt of goods will only be refunded after 25 working days from receipt of as per Royal Mails claims process.