Any orders placed below £15.00 will automatically be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class free of charge.
Any orders placed over £15.00 will automatically be sent via Royal Mail 1st class recorded free of charge.
Any orders placed over £30.00 will automatically be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery free of charge.
2nd class - within 2-3 working days delivery, including Saturdays
1st class recorded - within 1-2 days
Royal Mail Special Delivery ?? delivered next working day
- The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates
only,Superphonedeals are not responsible if this varies.
- All deliveries will require a signature on receipt, apart from those delivered using the Royal Mail Standard 1st Class service (UK). However, where the value of your total order exceeds £15.00 We will send the goods via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded free of charge unless the Special Delivery optioned has been selected.
- In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
- Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers, it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
- When signing for a delivery you are accepting the item in the condition it arrives. Please ensure you check your item before signing for it, as we cannot be held responsible for the condition of an item once it has been signed for and accepted.
- If goods are returned to Superphonedeals because of a failed delivery for any reason, the carriage cost is not refundable. We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred to re-send goods.
- Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
- Superphonedeals does not invite purchases from outside of the European Union (EU); and therefore all transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised not to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the EU using the above shipping options (which also operate within some non-EU territories e.g. Jersey & Guernsey - VAT-free zones outside of normal UK and CE trade tariffs); in doing so you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.