All the orders received undergo a 5-point QC check (3-point QC check for non electric or non-electronic items) before they are shipped out.
We generally believe an order is successfully completed only when its buyer is satisfied with it. We also firmly believe that a buyer-seller relation should be less of product specific and more of service specific (for a long lasting relationship).
Our sincere request to buyers: Irrespective of our QC checks, we are still human (human are prone to errors), so if you received a faulty product or dissatisfied with it, please contact us first as we promise that we wont disappoint you.
*******Customer Service and Returns Policy*******
1.You have the right to cancel your order within 10 working days from the day you received your goods.
2. If you wish to return a product, please contact us via the Play 'contact seller' option and we shall guide you through the process.
3. Any returns should reach us no later than 14 working days from the delivery date. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2002, the consumer has the right to return the goods within 7 days , this right starts the day after the consumer receives the goods. We would not be able to honour refunds for returns made after 14 working days from delivery date.
4. Returned items must be in sold condition.
5. We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide proof of delivery. We will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
6. All returns shipping back to us is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault on our part.
7. 'Brand New' Tablets come with One Year limited UK warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty is covered only for the main product and not for its associated gifts or enclosed accessories (unless otherwise specified). Any specific questions about warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
8. If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within reasonable time from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and claim compensation from POSTAL COMPANY (if applicable).
9. Any questions or after-sale support or support relating to warranties, please do not hesitate to contact us via the play contact system.
10. All 'REFURBISHED' tablets strictly come with 90 days warranty.
11. Any cracks/breaks on screen should be reported within reasonable time from delivery.
12. Warranty does not cover screen crack/breaks, wear and tear.
13. We only refund return postage costs if the item is found to have a manufacturing defect (which would be checked by technical expert).
14. In order to claim your warranty, the product should be returned back to us within the warranty period.
15. Warranty is non-transferable.
16. Any products returned to us under warranty for repair/resolve/replace will be shipped back to the original order address unless otherwise clearly specified via emails about address change and a copy of New address included in the parcel when returned to us.
Damages and Costs
?? If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within 3 working days from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and claim compensation from POSTAL COMPANY.
?? All return shipping back to us is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault on our part.
?? Any damages not covered under the warranty will be liable for cost by the customer
Please ensure that you remove any valuable data and memory cards before returning a product as all products undergo a full system reset for Data protection.
We hold no responsibility towards memory cards left inside the product.